What Information Do We Collect From You?
We normally collect details from you when you fill out a form or register on our website. When you are ordering or registering on this website, you will be asked to enter your names or email addresses for authorization purposes. You can still make use of our website unanimously though.
How Do We Make Use Of The Information You Give Us?
Any of the information that you offer us might be used in any of the following ways;
- To personalize your experience – This information allows us to effectively respond to your needs.
- To improve our website – This information gives us feedback on what you perceive of our website. Therefore, we strive to develop our website based on what you feed us with.
- To improve customer experience – This information allows us to effectively respond to customer requests and better support our clientele
- To process transactions – The information that you leave on this website will not be sold, transferred or exchanged to any other company or third party for whichever reason.
- To send periodic emails – The email address you provide will be used to process your order requests and send you periodic mails about your performance or status on our website. However, this only happens with your consent at hand.
How Do We Protect That Information?
We have implanted a myriad of security measures aimed at maintaining the safety and security of your personal information.
Do We Discuss Your Information With Third Parties?
We do not trade, sell or even transfer your data to outside parties at any one time. So, when you post any information on our website, it will be treated with a lot of respect and privacy. We comply with the law and respect your confidentiality in all our business dealings.
By making use of our website, you consent to all the details herein. To learn more you can contact us by email: email@example.com